Hooked Rugs

During my visit to Mom's (Linda Brannock's) house, I got some photos of her hooked rugs.  Pot of Flowers and Friends canvas available online.
Pot of Flowers and Friends
Canvas for  My Daughter, My Sister, and Me  is available at Wooly Woolens.
My Daugher, My Sister and Me
 Mom's Ladies Garden Club & Sewing Circle (Inspired by Mom's quilt in her  book Miss Jump's Farewell)  is there too.

I love this house on the hill. 
This log cabin (below) canvas will be available soon. 
Big Log House
 I dragged the hallway runner out into the yard for a photo. I am glad I did. I love photographing Mom's hand work. It is just too bad I don't get to visit her that often.
Pop on over to see what's available at Wooly Woolens.
Enjoy what's left of our holiday weekend!
Karmen

Comments

  1. Can't decide which one I like best...they are all wonderful! Enjoy your visit, Karmen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful rugs, something I hope to learn how to do someday
    the house on the hill would be an adorable little quilt/wallhanging
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, I'm so glad Karmen posted your wonderful rugs, really love the Big Log Cabin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in desperate search of a pattern! In 1997, I bought Linda Brannock's Flowers, which is a floral appliqué sampler pattern that I bought as a block of the month. I bought the first 6 thinking I'd give it a try before buying the other 6... and here we are 15 years later... I'm running behind. Can you point me in a direction to find the other half of this pattern? Please email me at daniellewilkes at gmail dot com. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts