Saturday, September 15, 2012

Audra's Iris Garden


Mom (Linda Brannock) sent me a package this week. Oh lawdy! She knows I love Bearded Iris. 
This fabric line is Audra's Iris Garden by Brannock & Patek for moda (available January 2013).
 Along with the large Bearded Iris are smaller Iris over a subtle background print. I cannot decide which are my favorite colors!
 I love the little feathers; they will work in well with many other prints I have in my stash.
As will these "clouds" and stripe (bottom left)

The next two photos are also Brannock & Patekbut the line is Awakening (no link yet). 
Sweet!
 I love mixing and playing with them to see how they look together.
 My Irish soul has a special fondness for greens.
 Spots of lavender make me smile.
 Perhaps I will have to make a red quilt?
Or a fabulous chocolate one?
Lots of pink, lots of purple, and lots of green (oh, and yellow too) equals lots of smiles on my face.
Smiling, Irish, Iris lover here!
(say that three times fast)
Karmen
(Linda Brannock's daughter)

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh I see a lot of fabrics in here I will need some of!
    great new line thanks for letting us know
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this fabric line... I am trying to find someone who is doing the large quilt...BOM as a kit ?....Any ideas who might be doing that ?
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete